I have a PhD degree in Computer Science obtained for the work on the control of large-scale experiments in the computational grids, clusters and clouds. My PhD advisors were Lucas Nussbaum and Jens Gustedt.
Before that I graduated from Poznań University of Technology with engineer’s and master’s degrees in computer science (computer networks and distributed systems) and from Adam Mickiewicz University with a master’s degree in mathematics (theoretical mathematics).
My Erdös number seems to be 4.
- Managing large-scale, distributed systems research experiments with control-flows (PhD thesis) - Tomasz Buchert, supervised by Lucas Nussbaum and Jens Gustedt, Université de Lorraine, 2016, Nancy, France
- Towards Complete Tracking of Provenance in Experimental Distributed Systems Research - Tomasz Buchert, Lucas Nussbaum, Jens Gustedt, REPPAR, August 2015, Vienna, Austria
- A survey of general-purpose experiment management tools for distributed systems - Tomasz Buchert, Cristian Ruiz, Lucas Nussbaum, Olivier Richard, Future Generation Computer Systems, April 2015
- A workflow-inspired, modular and robust approach to experiments in distributed systems - Tomasz Buchert, Lucas Nussbaum, Jens Gustedt, CCGrid 2014, May 2014, Chicago, USA
- Emulation at Very Large Scale with Distem - Tomasz Buchert, Emmanuel Jeanvoine, Lucas Nussbaum, SCALE Challenge (in conjunction with CCGrid 2014), May 2014, Chicago, USA
- Scalable and Reliable Data Broadcast with Kascade - Stéphane Martin, Tomasz Buchert, Pierric Willemet, Olivier Richard, Emmanuel Jeanvoine, Lucas Nussbaum, HPDIC 2014 (in conjunction with IPDPS 2014), May 2014, Phoenix, USA
- Design and Evaluation of a Virtual Experimental Environment for Distributed Systems - Luc Sarzyniec, Tomasz Buchert, Emmanuel Jeanvoine, Lucas Nussbaum, PDP 2013, Feb 2013, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Orchestration d'expériences à l'aide de processus métier - Tomasz Buchert, ComPAS 2013 (RenPar), Jan 2013, Grenoble, France
- Using business workflows to improve quality of experiments in distributed systems research - Tomasz Buchert, Lucas Nussbaum, SuperComputing 2012 (poster session), Nov 2012, Salt Lake City, USA
- Leveraging business workflows in distributed systems research for the orchestration of reproducible and scalable experiments - Tomasz Buchert, Lucas Nussbaum, MajecSTIC 2012, Oct 2012, Lille, France
- Methods for Emulation of Multi-Core CPU Performance - Tomasz Buchert, Lucas Nussbaum, Jens Gustedt, HPCC 2011, Sep 2011, Banff, Canada
- Accurate emulation of CPU performance - Tomasz Buchert, Lucas Nussbaum, Jens Gustedt, HeteroPar 2010, Aug 2010, Ischia, Italy